Monday, April 7, 2008

saying goodbye...........

Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.

Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.

Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than remember me and cry.

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.

True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained.

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes, a farewell is necessary before you can meet again and meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
I quit, I give up, nothing's good enough for anybody else, it seems...When I'm all alone it's the best way to be. When I'm by myself nobody else can say goodbye. Everything is temporary anyway.

When there are lines upon my face from a lifetime of smiles, when the time comes to embrace for one long last while, we can laugh about how time really flies, we won't say goodbye, cause true love never dies. You'll always be beautiful in my eyes.

You and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again

A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.

No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.

Never part without loving words to think of during your absence. It may be that you will not meet again in this life.

Let us not unman each other; part at once; all farewells should be sudden, when forever

A memory lasts forever, Never does it die. True friends stay together And never said goodbye

So many faces in and out of my life; some will last, some will be just now and then. Life is a series of hellos and good byes, I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again.

"Tears are sometimes an inappropriate response to death. When a life has been lived completely honestly, completely successfully, or just completely, the correct response to death's perfect punctuation mark is a smile. - Julie Burchill

Someday, when we both reminisce we'll both say, 'There wasn't too much we missed,' and through the tears we'll smile when we recall we haad it all for just a moment.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

Distance of time and place generally cure what they seem to aggravate; and taking leave of our friends resembles taking leave of the world, of which it has been said, that it is not death, but dying, which is terrible.

Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.

No comments: